NURTURING BUSINESSES ONE ACORN AT A TIME
Who We Are
Gilead Group, founded in 2003, is a Family Office that takes a unique approach to investing. We have no traditional exit timelines or even set investing criteria. We invest where we see opportunity and strive to establish long-term businesses. We create productive partnerships with our portfolio companies and lasting relationships with our management teams. Our approach is one of aligned interests, shared vision, integrity and hard work.
Gilead Group is a forward-looking company that values creative, diverse thinking and talent. Through our Family Office, we leverage extensive operating experience, finance, and an entrepreneurial culture in partnering with management teams to take a business to the next level.
Key Investment Attributes
- Revenue generating company
- Established product or service, market traction
- Sustainable Industry
- Strong and knowledgeable management team
- Collaborative Investment Relationship
- Historic investments range from $500K-$6M with average investment of $2M, including follow on funding
- Board Presence
- Located in Midwest
- Industry opportunistic with experience in the following sectors:
- Information Technology, Telecommunications, & SaaS
- Business Services, specializing in call center and back office support
- Processing & Logistics
- Sales & Marketing
- Corporate Divestitures
- Growth Capital
- Buyouts, Ownership Transition
- Preferred Equity/Subordinated Debt
Nurturing Businesses One Acorn at a Time
At the Gilead Group, we bring strategic oversight, financial resources and operational support to our portfolio of fast-growing businesses. Our companies are a mix of organic start-ups and acquisitions where the goal is to chart a course for long-term growth and profitability.